Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Parmesan Crusted Chicken


Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Carola Shehan ~ 2014

(got this recipe from Best Foods. First time I made it my granddaughter, Megan was very skeptical of mayo on chicken?!  No way!.  Boy was she surprised! She loved it! Very juicy)

½ cup Mayonnaise

¼ cup Parmesan cheese

4 chicken breast halves

4 TBLS. Italian Seasoned bread crumbs

Combine mayo with cheese.

Arrange chicken on baking sheet.

Tope with mayonnaise mixture.

Sprinkle with bread crumbs.

Bake 20 minutes at 425°

 I never buy Italian seasoned bread crumbs.  I make my own bread crumbs. I take unused or stale bread and put thru the blender. I keep them in the freezer. Take out what you need.  Add some Italian seasoning and there you go!


Goes great with Pilaf and a green salad. Quick and easy dinner.
<

No comments :